Date addedJan 09, 2018
Program Watcher is What's New Software Supervisor that Upgrades Change Log of Play Store the software aren't installed now on Your apparatus and offers quick use of this "What's new" section.
It's possible to follow program upgrades for Android even when program perhaps not installed, be conscious of new features, bug fixes and degrees to matches.
The notifier checks daily software upgrade set in-play Store and can inform you if there's just a new version available.
- Add an application from Play Market to appwatch list (Use Share)
- Manual or auto update
- Quick shortcut to see what's new / change log in application
- Share application
- Update notifier
- Google Drive backup
- Filter list by: Installed/Not installed apps
Open new features for mobile every day with our updater app. Make software update on your apps list with smart installer, appfollow and stay up to date.
- Improve: Update notification icon
- Use Firebase JobScheduler instead of GCM Network Manager
- Fix date parser for en_RU, en_NL, en_AU
- New: Preview changes for updates apps in list
- New: Oreo - Support for adaptive icons
- New: Add updates frequency setting
- Improve: App details layout
- Improve: Share changelog content
- Improve: Display notification only for new updates
- Oreo: Fix notifications