Date addedJan 29, 2018
It simplifies surfing by prioritizing making a connection than Anything else. This is achieved by utilization of Chrome Custom Interface that are Lightweight browser tabs in Google Chrome (restricted different browsers are Supported also).
Chromer slides across the site from the program, enabling you to transition To the site seamlessly. Even in the Event That You navigate Numerous occasions, you Can constantly press X to swiftly come back to the program, in which you're left.
- Chrome Custom Tabs to leave webpages signifies quicker and secure surfing experience.
- Chromer can load and find AMP edition of the webpage. AMP are effective webpages optimized particularly For loading cellular. Pages load substantially faster and saves information.
- Article mode, a distinctive reader style which eliminates unnecessary articles from webpages such as ADS and reveals precisely the content you're searching for.
- Desktop (5.0+ only, like different variations pre-fetch can be used which just Aims to decrease loading period) while permitting you to keep on employing the Floating bubbles have been supplied that empowers one to Handle numerous hyperlinks.
- Browsing action syncs using Google account.
- Many customization choices.
In contrast to regular chrome?
Together with Chromer, You're essentially loading a light weight variation of Pages quickly. You Could Always explorer - Open in Chrome to start the page in Chrome and appreciate all features including bookmarks, history and multi-tab browsing!
Additionally by providing AMP and Article options, Chromer supplies a superior browsing experience on mobile devices.
Chromer is now open source under GNU GPLv3 license: github.com/arunkumar9t2/chromer
Added two new browsing modes:
1. Article mode: Its reader mode but better. Filters ads, images and just renders the content you are looking for. Try it! Highly recommended.
2. AMP Support: Chromer now supports AMP for even faster browsing. AMP pages are highly optimized for mobile and hence render fast.
- Supports native history
- Design overhaul