Date addedMar 07, 2018
The Cloud Console enables you to manage your solution running on the Google Cloud Platform directly from your Android phone or tablet:
- View and manage Incidents tracked in Google Stackdriver
- Check the state of your resources
- View and edit project level permissions
- Create your own custom dashboard to get a glanceable overview of your solution
- View logs, errors and latency profiles to make troubleshooting application and resource issues easier on the go.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications when a new error occurs in your Google Cloud services.
- View billing accounts associated with the user.
- Take quick actions directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine.
- Bug fixes
- Passcode feature (managed via Settings); optionally lock access to the app.