Date addedJan 01, 2018
Android Authority: "Edge Sense Plus makes the HTC U11 a shortcut machine"
XDA-Developers: "Edge Sense Plus for HTC U11 Quick Look: Get More Out of Every Squeeze"
Edge Sense Plus adds new actions and functionality to HTC Edge Sense!
The available double squeeze gesture will be useful for all that often accidentally trigger the short squeeze,
what shouldn't happen that easily with the double squeeze gesture.
With All the G-sensor Operation you Are Going to Be Able to execute distinct activities based on the present location of one's apparatus, while it will be Flat, vertical on your hands or at lanscape
This implies that Edge Perception in Addition includes seven additional added squeeze Gestures, which means you've 9 various squeeze gestures you may utilize And customise.
But it isn't absolutely all, in the event you employ the motion for every program actions, you're able to specify unique activities based on that which program you're!
In addition a tap can let you get into your preferred programs, latest programs and quicksettings out of anyplace.
To bring a little more pleasure to a own drives you may certainly play with a customized sound which is going to undoubtedly be played if implementing a squeeze gesture.
Together with all the magisk technique mod empowered you are able to do tasks whereas the monitor is away.
Additionally, it unlocks additional features such as coloring the visible responses.
There are 40+ actions you can use:
- Action per app: You can have different actions, dependent in what app you are!
- Sidebar with three different panels: Applications, Quick Settings, Recent Apps
- Gesture Panel
- Custom App
- Custom shortcuts e.g. direct calls, messages or email
- Recent Apps
- Toggle Autorotation
- Autobrightness (6 states: Auto, Min, Low, Mid, High, Max)
- Expand/Collapse Statusbar
- Toggle NFC (root)
- Toggle Display on/off (root)
- Toggle Sync
- Sync all accounts
- Previous App
- Scroll up
- Scroll down
- Clear all notifications
- Toggle Flashlight
- Answer Call
- End Call
- Fullscreen Mode
- Shell command (root)
- Toggle Powersaver (root)
- Toggle GPS (root)
- Camera (root)
- Toggle DND
- Toggle Vibration
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle WiFi
- Music Play/Pause
- Previous Track
- Next Track
- Toggle Keep awake
- Google Assistent
- HTC Alexa
- Lock Screen
- Split Screen
- Fixed Screen-shot Motion on Oreo devices Which Aren't rooted
- Contact image has been displayed today when utilizing call/message Short-cuts Side-bar
- Customized gesture stroke shade
- Gesture Panel becomes shut after grinding back again.
- Magisk v15 compatibility