Date addedJan 02, 2018
Open Camera is a fully featured and totally complimentary Camera program for Android mobiles and tablet computers.
- Choice to auto-stabilize therefore your images are perfectly flat irrespective of what (see example image).
- Expose your camera performance: service to attention styles, spectacle Face-detection, flashlight.
- videorecording (including HD, also shooting photos while still recording video).
- optimize GUI for abandoned or righthanded users.
- Move via multitouch gesture along with single-touch get a handle on.
- Substitute for lock orientation into landscape or portrait for photograph or video. Upside down preview alternative for use with lens lenses.
- Option of spare folder (including aid for Storage Access frame work).
- Disable camera audio.
- Overlay an assortment of grids and harvest guides.
- Optional GPS place tagging (Geo Tagging) of photographs and movies for Photos this comprises compass management (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Employ date and Time Stamp, location coordinates, and habit text to Photos; shop date/time and location since video sub titles (.SRT).
- Support (a few) outside cans.
- Widget to mechanically have an image later launch.
- Service for HDR (together with auto-alignment and phantom removal) and degradation Bracketing.
- Service Camera2 API: guide focus space; guide ISO; manual
- dynamic-range optimization style.
- Small quality.
- Entirely free, and also no adverts from the program (I just run adverts on the internet site). Opensource.
Various bug fixes.
Now targetting Android 8. New adaptive icon for Android 8 (thanks to Adam Lapinski).
Improve Camera2 quality for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge (set EDGE_MODE_OFF and NOISE_REDUCTION_MODE_OFF).