Date addedMar 13, 2018
Search Duplicate File also known as SDF. Even the duplicate/dupe/cache/obsolete files occupy a huge amount of storage space, slow down the document search rate and keep you from downloading additional songs, picture, video or programs, it is hard to differentiate them one by you.
With Search Copy Document, an Android clever utility program, you can find and eliminate these duplicate/dupe/cache/outdated documents easily and correctly! It may free up a great deal of storage space onto your own Android apparatus!
The very first Android (Just Android) program used to look for duplicate documents, because 2011, the quickest and most effective duplicate/cache/obsolete files!
- Support SUB-FOLDER, select any directory.
- Support LOCK-FOLDER, protect your important files (Paid version only).
- Support SD CARD and OTG USB storages.
- Support MOUNT POINTS, find the TRUE duplicates.
- Support SMART-SELECTOR, distinguish original and duplicates accurately.
- Support BIG GIF (Pause/Resume GIF).
- Specify FILE TYPE or FILE EXTENSION.
- Specify FILE SIZE.
- PREVIEW the search results (image, audio, video, app).
- EXCLUDE the search results.
- RENAME the search results.
- FILTER the search results (image, audio, video, document, app, keyword regex wildcard, selections).
- SAVE and RESTORE the search results.
- Batch delete files from MULTIPLE folders.
- Batch create files SHA/CRC32/MD5.
- Search SIMILAR IMAGES.
- Search SIMILAR APP.
- Search SIMILAR FILE NAME.
- Search CAMOUFLAGED IMAGE/AUDIO/VIDEO/APK (Media file cache/thumbnail).
- Long-tap menu/item to display translation (Google/Microsoft translate app needed).
- Support switching languages, your translation is really appreciated: [email protected], thank you!
- Remind you with notification after search is finished.
- The search results are grouped.
- Batch select|deselect|expand|collapse|delete|exclude files or groups.
- Generate file fingerprint list.
- Save the search result to file /sdcard/duplicates.txt, please create the file firstly.
- Long tap filename, filepath or MD5 on details view, copy to system clipboard.
- Support wildcard characters "*" at Settings - General - Custom include field.
Checkout this given link for how to: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHMkb52RM_BUMkp--c1SA1LKWi2foqDyn
- Searching for large amount files may cause crash - OutOfMemoryError, to avoid this crash, please specify file size in Settings - General.
- Unable to delete files on Android 4.4 Kitkat external SD card because of Google's Policy.
- In Gallery|Media Player apps, media files still there, or all disappeared.
1. Delete hidden file /sdcard/.nomedia.
2. Clear Media Storage data. Settings - Apps - All - Media Storage - Clear data.
3. Reboot your device and wait for a while.